• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Reseller Host]

Aregyle

My old host died out and I am in need of a new one.

Here is what I need:

A Reliable Host: ✓
10-20 GB Storage: ✓
200-500 GB Bandwidth: ✓
Unlimited Features: ✓
Spam Blocker: ✓ (Usually comes with cPanel)
Good Support: ✓

I also need to know that my data will be protected.

I will be paying in advance (4-5 years) so if you are not confident that you will still be in business do not post. Otherwise send me some offers.

Oh, and I will be hosting sites mainly pertaining to the military as I am in the military right now. So if you can provide me a discount (either for being in the military or for paying so far in advance) I would appreciate it. :beer:

www.rihosts.com

I can offer you 5 years prepaid at $1,500.00 Thats $1,200.00 discount. It comes to $300.00 per year. That is priced at $25.00 per month. We normal sell it at $45.00 per month.

You will get

450GB Bandwidth
60GB Disk Space
50 Domains Allowed

To check the full details please visit our site at http://www.rihosts.com/reseller-hosting.html

Look up reseller 3.

$25.00 more per month we will up grade you to reseller 4.

If you have any questions please ask me at dlallier@rihosts.com

If you want to make an offer we can talk.

Thanks
Dave

www.rihosts.com

Hi

.:: MyHoZt::. MiCrO offer
20 GB Space,200 GB Bandwidth & Cpanel+Fantastico
With Price: 299.99$/yr

As you will pay for more than year
I will give you this
20 GB Space
500 GB bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts to Create
Cpanel + Fantastico + RVskins
Price
250$/2yr OR 350$/3yr OR 450$/4yr OR 550$/yr
+ (Optional) 10$/yr whmcs license
Actually Our billing system only accept 2 years subscription
You will have to pay the 250$ & and then you will add 100$/yr
So if you need 4 years , you will pay 250$ for the first 2 years & you will have to add 2*100$ so it will be automatically paid after 2 years
BONUS:this offer include free domain registration/yr (This men if you registered 3 years you will have 3 different domains registration OR 1 domain for 3 years
To order:
http://www.myhozt.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=18

If you need more
We can upgrade you anytime

Last edited:
Hi I would like to offer you following Junior Package which you can upgrade anytime to high resources packages without any hassle or downtime.

10 gb diskspace
100 gb bandwidth
Latest cPanel/whm
Create unlimited cPanel accounts with unlimited features
Fantastico deluxe and rvskins for you and your created accounts
Php 5.2.8, mysql 5 with optimized server configuration for best hosting performance
Daily free backups via large R1soft envisioned servers
99.9% uptime guarantee and 30days moneyback guarantee
Free domain reseller account with ability to resell over 45 TLD's

Only for $16.95/month

Package URL : http://www.lagoonhost.com/resellers/linux/junior.html

I can offer you 10% discount for paying in advance and 10% discount for military so a total of 20% discount on your order.

Let me know if you need any further assistance and when you are ready for signup

Hi I would like to offer you:
Basic Plan:
20 GB Disk Space
300 GB Bandwidth
All Plans Come With:

-Whm & Cpanel 11 w/ Fantastico
-Unlimited Addon Domains
-Unlimited Addon Subdomains
-Unlimited Parked Domains
-Ulimited Ftp Accounts
-Unlimited Email Accounts
-PHP 4/5 Support
-Pearl/CGI/cURL
-AW Stats|Webalizer
-24/7 Ticket Support
-Fast Setup

All accounts are hosted on:

Core 2 Quad 9400
4 GB Ram
Raid 10 Storage
100Mbit Connection Tier 1 Bandwidth

http://maple-services.co.uk/shared.html

Hey, how are you?

Corporate Reseller Plan | compare other plans
Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

We can set you up on a custom plan if you wish. Check out our current promotion!

Hello,

I would love to discuss a custom package with you. With being in the military I assume you will have an military email you can use during the order to confirm your idenity.

I would also like to discuss our VPS services in replacement of an Reseller Package. This would allow you to also offer reseller hosting, have full control of reboots, unique mail server (to avoid being blacklisted). And we can still offer the ability to use our mail foundry email system.

HighLayer | Latest cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime - 24/7 Support | Free Domain Name

Hello, we are confident that our plan below will fit your needs:

Layer 30
•••••••••
Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID 10 Protected Storage: 25 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 250 GB
» Latest cPanel/WHM - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Modules - Daily Backups - Overselling Enabled - Private Name Servers - Free Billing System
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24x7x365 support

Only $39.95/mo & Instant Setup! If you would like to pay for 4-5 years in advance we can give you an extra 1 year for free! (Contact Us)
Learn More l Order Now
Free Domain Name Included For Life!

30,720 MB - 30GB - Disk Space
409,600MB - 400GB - Monthly Data Transfer - Dedicated Bandwidth
Cpanel/Web Host Manager
Make* Unlimited Accounts
FREE* Domain Reseller (ResellerClub & Enom) ( $200 Value )
FREE* Dedicated IP Address
FREE* Private SSL Certificate ( $100 Value )
FREE* Private Custom Name Servers
FREE* Setup
FREE*
Clientexec Billing System ( $15.95 value )
FREE* SSH Access ( Open SSH )
Unlimited Domain Hosting
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
Unlimited Mail Accounts
Unlimited Mysql Databases
Unlimited mailing lists
Unlimited Addon & Parked Domains
Instant Activation
Price : $29.95 Monthly
Order Now :
http://www.111host.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=22

Hello,

If you can contact us directly I am sure we can work out something for you. I also suggest you to post your budget here and also the type of service you expect to get, eg. premium provider, cheap provider, etc.

Thank you.

NC-Designs Hosting Solutions Offer

Hi Aregyle,

We would like to offer you a reseller from our latest range released just last week.

The plan we thing that will suit you're needs is our Premium Reseller at just £15 a month or £171 a year meaning we can offer you this for just £800 for the five years, a great saving I hope you would agree ;)

This will give you a 15GB portion of our servers (Not oversold) and a 230GB slice of our bandwidth on a monthly basis that can be fully managed from our client area. We

You will be hosted on a server with the following specs -
8 x Intel Xeon 2.4GHz Processors
8GB Ram
100mbps Tier 1 Connection

We would also be more than happy to back you're military based sites/ and or hosting site :beer:

You can view our reseller plans here - http://nc-designs.co.uk/resellers.php

Or you can go straight to ordering the plan here - http://www.nc-designs.co.uk/cart.php?a=add&pid=11

To arrange this five year offer you will need to contact our support team via live support or via the support tab at the top of the site.

Thankyou, NC-Designs Hosting Solutions

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys. Thank you all for the wonderful offers. I will be checking my options and get back with you ASAP. Yes, Direct Admin is okay, but I need a spam eliminator/preventer.

Hi again Aregyle,

Just a quick update more specified to what you want, we do run BoxTrapper and Spam Assasin on all of our resold cPanel/WHM systems (Which are 100% private label) if this is a help.

Thanks,
NC-Designs Hosting Solutions

Last edited:
Back