• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
I am looking for a simply reseller for my web hosting company Lightening Fast.net. What I am looking for is roughly:

7 gigs of space
170 or so gigs of transfer
Direct Admin (only option I prefer)
Unlimited features
free trial of some kind( The reason behind this is because I want to see how well the web host will do for me. I also want to see how good it is with uptime, customer service, etc. After the first 30 days I will be more than willing to pay for it. )

I only want serious webhost to reply to this thread please. You may email your offers to admin@lighteningfast.net for consideration. This is the only way I will accept your offer. The reason being is because I have seen in the past that webhost will try to out do the other web host and then can't back what they offer and go under. Plus it will show me how serious you are to have me as a client. Beings I will be paying after the first 30 days then I am not going to place no ads, banners, forum posting, etc. Not to be rude of course. Simply send your offers to admin@lighteningfast.net and I will consider them. I will give it a couple of days and post here when I have made a decision.

Regards,
Romeo
CEO
LighteningFast.net
admin@lighteningfast.net

Last edited:
Best of luck Romeo :)
However, if you accept to make a PayPal subscription and cpanel then I wouldn't mind making you an offer.

Please let us know.

Thanks.

Romeo18 said:
I only want serious webhost to reply to this thread please.
Seems nobody here can read. If you have an offer, please reply, if not butt out of this thread!!!!

With over a 1,000 posts here I would say you are a safe bet as a buyer. But, 170gb of bandwidth is ALOT to give away free for a month!
My-E-Space.com is willing to setup a small reseller for you with 1gb disc space, and 25 gb bandwidth to test our services free for a month. At the end of the 30 days you will have the option to continue using our services, or cancel your account.
For more information about our services, please contact us at sales@my-e-space .com or visit our website at http://my-e-space.com.
Best of luck to you in your hosting search!

I appreciate the offer my-e-space but I asked for it to be emailed to me at admin@lighteningfast.net. I know 170 gb is doable because I have had it in the past. I am willing to accept the 7 gigs of space and whatever the host deems fit for the transfer for the first month as long as I get the option to upgrade as I go along. Thank you for responding.

Regards,

Romeo
Founder & CEO
Lightening Fast.net
admin@lighteningfast.net

Jan said:
Seems nobody here can read. If you have an offer, please reply, if not butt out of this thread!!!!

Can't you people not read what Jan wrote? I think someone needs some glasses. I know it can be done because when I first got one on here I had over 15 hosts offer different packages to me with 15 and 30 day free trials. Just because you can't doesn't mean someone else can. Now if you can't offer what I want then go away. I am saying that as nicely as I can.

Romeo18 said:
Can't you people not read what Jan wrote? I think someone needs some glasses. I know it can be done because when I first got one on here I had over 15 hosts offer different packages to me with 15 and 30 day free trials. Just because you can't doesn't mean someone else can. Now if you can't offer what I want then go away. I am saying that as nicely as I can.

Nice dude , But seriously think logically, you give 7 gb space and 150gb or whatever bw u ask for free for 30 days, you use it up and run away what will the host gain out it? Plus you didnt mention anywhere if you would pay for those 30 days if you liked the service so just makes it really really hard to post offers that are not practical when you put in the Word "FREE 30 days" ok 5 days are ok for small request but for such big space and bw maybe 15 days as someone will give away almost 10% of server specs for free, which is absurd.
And stop desperately asking for offers when someone has the offer someone will offer you , your fast enough to jump on people for commenting but desperate enough for 30 days free. Fools rush in is what someone told me.

Last edited:
If I were to use it up and run a way then I am back at ground zero which is what I am going to avoid, plus my clients are screwed over and so is the host I go with? What good is that? 30 days for free means you don't pay for those 30 days which is why it is called free. Some of you that have replied haven't even been around for a long time. Only a short amount of time. Why waste your time replying to a thread when you can't offer what I am requesting.

Ok, just a note to you my freind. Professional Hosts with the right brains wont even entertain you when you mention you want to use their services for free for 30 days and pay later maybe if and only if you like them, there are many scam artists out there , not say ur one of them . And time/duration of who is in this buisness doesnt tell if they arent reliable or dont know what they are doing. Oh by the way do let us know why are you at ground zero again what is the reason you decided to leave your host or was it they want to kick you off their servers? Explain why leaving old host and how long they been in hosting industry? Got url or link to ur present host so we all know who to avoid?

Last edited:
There was nothing wrong with my old host. They guy sold his business to another hosting business because he had gotten a better job offer making more money and didn't want to keep his company. I made a business decision to not go with the other company. You can believe whatever you wish and I will do the same. Me paying 30 days after I decide if I like them has nothing to do with. What has to do with it is if they treat me well as a customer of theirs, provides me with great service and top notch support for if and when I need it, and someone I know who won't be down 3 days from now. I find you funny. Can't offer what I am looking for so their for you are wanting to criticise me. Whatever. For your information also the first provider I was with gave me 7 gigs of space and 70 gigs of transfer for a reasonable amount of money. Although he found out he couldn't hack it in the hosting world so he sold his company. The new company gave me 7 gigs of space and 140 or 170 gigs of transfer for the same price the first company did it for me at. So don't sit there and tell me it can't be done. I would still be with the second host if he didn't sell his company but I couldn't stop him. Now if you don't mind, I have better things to do then waste my time with you.

Lol wait from your post what i am concluding (could be wrong conclusion) is that you got your space and bw for free for 30 days and now jumping to new company , how long had you been hosted by the said unknown company? And i am not criticising my freind cause these are the questions at the back of ever hosts mind some are bold enough to speak up and some are not. Please do let us know ur previous host and the new company they sold out to, will really help if wanted something free for 30 days and others also .

well it has been a few months since i was with him. As i said before i would still be with him if he never sold it. The company i was with was Nevacious.com and no i dont remember who they sold it too. Like i said if u cant offer it no skin off my back. i have a few host in mind but wanted to see if anyone else wanted to try to get a loyal paying customer to where if I get treated right then so do they.

a1whs.com said:
Ok, just a note to you my freind. Professional Hosts with the right brains wont even entertain you when you mention you want to use their services for free for 30 days and pay later maybe if and only if you like them, there are many scam artists out there , not say ur one of them.

Agreed 100 percent here. :bandit2:

Romeo18 said:
i have a few host in mind but wanted to see if anyone else wanted to try to get a loyal paying customer

Just wanted to add a small (yup again usless comment from urviewpoint) how are you to call your self a loyal paying customer and yet criticise hosting company that are new in this buisness? I think the same rule applies vice-versa. And trust me no company would call you loyal when you ask for free 30 days initially. Loyalty is earned not stated.

Oh see mr james even agrees to some (crap according to u) comments.

Think what you want. Could care less really. I know how I treat the companies I am with. So take your stuff and go some where, where someone actually cares.

Dont worry Michael. I am threw with it. He can think whatever he wants. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. Now if anyone has any offers to make regardless of how much free trials then please post.

Any post after this one who does not offer what is being asked from the thread starter will get deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back