• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller - (NO FAKES)

i want a reseller that has an online website and can give me support 24/7

i want in my reseller at least :

80GB Webspace
800GB Bandwith
Unlimited Features
Unlimited Domains, Including Account And Domain registration
Fantastico And Cpanel And WHM
Private Name Servers
Able to host unlimited accounts
Ip Addresses : Unlimited : or Upon Request
Client Exec Billing System

£120 / Year

Add Me On MSN : sandeep@desiprints.com
Email Me At : desiprints@gmail.com

Last edited:
Thats about 210 USD.

1 months price = 17.50 USD

For that price you will definitely not be able to get 80GB space and 800GB Bandwidth. Plus your looking for Client Exec bundled in, that on its own costs $12/month.

You should look to either increase your budget dramatically, or lower your specs.

Why not look at a dedicated option. With your specs, that is almost a dedicated package. Plus you will not find any "real" host offering what you need in your price range.

We can offer you

10GB disk
120GB transfer
24x7 support with 30 miniute response guarantee
cPanel
99.9% SLA
$20.00/month

Email support@nextboxhosting.com or PM me for details. We also offer dedicated servers, shared, shoutcast, teamspeak and more!

Just a tip, "your being scammed".

Anyone offering more than that for less price is obviously overselling, and they probably will go out of business in no time at all.

Why do you need such high specs anyway?

I can give you 15GB for $25.00, but this is true 24x7 support, your not going to get better than that. The reason I can offer this at all is that it is generally an underpopulated server, so there is room for resellers, the bulk of this server is paid for by other services.

Last edited:
Your never going to get a dedicated server for that little, I'd go with my offer, I may be able to bumo the disk up a little over 20, but that's it. Anyone offering you that is clearly over-selling.

Is it just me or do more and more people think they can get everything for little or nothing at all?

Try lowering your space/bandwidth requirements and then you will get more offers.

thenynoc said:
Is it just me or do more and more people think they can get everything for little or nothing at all?

Try lowering your space/bandwidth requirements and then you will get more offers.

Thats what happens when so many new companies emerging, they may not last but people will continue to buy from them becuase they prefer quantity instead of quality. :shame:

You must change 120/Year to per month to get dedicated server at your space!.
Maybe who that offer you is runing host from his home with low speed internet ^^.
No one can give you more that 15GB at your price.

Back