• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Package Needed

Cal

Wow.. I haven't been here since I was trying to find a host many years ago.

The hosting company I was with sponsored me and after about 3 years is shutting down. So, I need to find a new home. They were one of the best hosting company's I had ever been with, but I guess they had some internal issues.

So, now I am on the look for some hosting. I have a few sites, and most of them don't use a lot of resources. I have one main site, which does a little bit.

The sites I have are about gaming, coding/programming, and video/film editing. I normally do not upload large files eg. video files or any sort. It's mostly forums that I run except for the gaming site, which has a forum, site, wiki etc..

At the moment, I don't have the funds to pay, just because I am back to being a full time student. I will be looking for other alternatives later on to pay. However, right now I urgently need hosting, as the server I am on will be closing by this week.

Maybe someone has a reseller plan already, and have some extra resources not being used and could help me out here.

I can post more info if needed.

As for a plan.. I'm just estimating here based off data i know... could be more or less.

1-2GB space
20-25GB Bandwidth
MYSQL
Cpanel preferred.

Thanks for your time.

I can offer you 15GB RAID-10 Protected Disk Quota and 25GB monthly transfer with one hundred features and overselling enabled. This will be through Direct Admin.

PM me if you decide you want to go with me with your username, domain and email you want to use.

For free cpanel reseller i recommend color host
He's hosted me too :)

For direct admin reseller , i recommend paradox servers(the one who posted just before me)
Regards...

Last edited:
Thank you Aloy For the Recommendation, I currently Have this Customer Going to Host with me.

Thanks
ColorHost

Back