• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaunt

Minimum Requirements

10000 MB space
cpanel + fantastico
100 mbps port

Price with 1000 Gb Bandwidth?
Price with 1250 Gb Bandwidth?

Preferred Server Providers for the Account

* The Planet
* Ev1Servers
* Softlayer
* Liquid Web
* Steadfast

The reseller will be used to host 4 sites only.

rbdweb.org (over 6000 visits daily, 5-7% cpu usage)
---rbd-photos.com
---rbd-media.com
---rbdforums.com
dulcemaria.org (over 3000 visits daily, 2-7% cpu usage)
2 very small sites

I am looking for a reseller account only. Please do not post offers for a VPS and/or dedicated servers.

Before your post your offers

* Take note of the cpu usage and daily visits. I don't want to get kicked out all of a sudden because of using too much resources
* Be sure you have the available bandwidth because it is going to be maxed out. Don't post if you're planning to stick me into an overbooked server

I am open to pricing. Just make sure you can handle the load

You seem to misunderstand what a reseller acount is.
Go with Liquidweb and order your own server. Or is there a problem with that?

I seriously doubt you will find a reseller account that is going to offer this due to the amount of bandwidth and the resources your sites are going to take up. If you do reconsider we could build you a custom VPS plan with 1200GB transfer monthly for around $70.00/month. We currently have servers racked in both Softlayer and ThePlanet datacenters.

Thanks

You seem to misunderstand what a reseller acount is.
Go with Liquidweb and order your own server. Or is there a problem with that?

I am currently on my server. When I posted that, I was having problem kernel panic problems with my server and my billing date was only 3 days away. I had one day until the last required cancellation day. There wasn't time to have a server deployed and wait for DNS to be nice to me.

I was hoping for a nearly empty server and I would have paid up to 150 if I was accomodated. My server just got billed for another month so I guess I'll have to postpone this until then. But if you think you can accomodate me, feel free to post

If you do reconsider we could build you a custom VPS plan with 1200GB transfer monthly for around $70.00/month. We currently have servers racked in both Softlayer and ThePlanet datacenters.

That would be nice. What are the server specs for those servers in both DCs? :)

Hello,

We can offer you a reseller package for 10GB Storage 1.25TB Bandwidth for $140/mo . We are a VPS Host so this would not be on our site but we can accomodate you. If you would be able to do a UK Location it would be a 100Mbps Shared Unmetered connection in which you would get at minimum 4-6TB Bandwidth for $160/mo.

Thank You

Hello,
Brightstar Hosting can offer you the following semi-dedicated reseller account

10gb space
1000gb bw
unlimited everything else
Cpanel
Fantastico
$70.00/month
or $60/month if will take directadmin control panel instead

an additional 250gb bw can be added for $20/month extra

custom plan, will take 1-2 days to be setup for cpanel, directadmin can be done right away.
Limited supply
pm me if interested we accept paypal and e-gold
thanks
bryceton

I can give you:
10 gig space: 5 gig addon for $2
1 tb bandwith+ 300 gb bandwith will cost you $18
unlimited: ftp,domains, subs, email, mysql
whm/cpanel x 10 with rvskins/fantastico
99.95% uptime
account lab +

for only $68.99 a month WITHOUT THE 300 gig and 5 gig addon

PM me for more info, and more pricing for custom made plans

PAYMENTS: paypal or credit card

Thank you for your offers. My old host has agreed to give me my old account back and I'm going to sign up with them again

This can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back