• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller

~Edy

Hello, FWS members, especially server owners!

I started to envy TaoPhoenix for his very active thread. That's what I thought I should make my own. He is discussing free shared hosting, I would like to discuss free reseller hosting.

If you have an offer (even P2H), post it here. Of course, I'm not going to place any advertisements.

This thread wasn't made because I really need a free reseller... well... I do, but not right now.

So post here all your free reseller offers and we will rate them together. I will personally test them... :)

Thanks.

So, this is purely for testing?. Honestly, if your actually going to host your own clients on the reseller then I will offer, but if its just going to sit there and not be used at all then not a chance.

Well... no, they're not just for testing. I will use the one which I find as being the best.

But I'm sorry, Darksoul, I simply can't access your site.
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@paradoxservers.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at www.paradoxservers.net Port 80

Well... no, they're not just for testing. I will use the one which I find as being the best.

But I'm sorry, Darksoul, I simply can't access your site.

And yet, everyone else but you seems to be able to access it just fine :confused4

Yes... and I already sent you a screenshot. Well... I'll change my internet connection soon.

Jambai MyWeb - Free Reseller Plans

Jambai MyWeb offers the following plans for resellers...

Advanced :

Disk Space : 3.5 GB
Data Transfer : 10 GB
Features : Unlimited
CPanel Hosting
No Overselling !

Expert :

Disk Space : 5 GB
Data Transfer : 15 GB
CPanel Hosting
Overselling allowed !

Ultimate :

Disk Space : 6 GB
Data Transfer : 20 GB
CPanel Hosting
Overselling allowed !

For more info : http://www.myweb.jbi.in/plans.php

Well... thank you very much for your offer. I may consider using it later, but right now I don't need a reseller account.

FreeWHM.org

Hello ;

FreeWHM.org is a post for reseller host company, we provide WHM reseller service for free, just little posts

FreeWHM.org Reseller Packages

Bronze Reseller Plan

Disk Space : 1,024 MB
Bandwidth : 10,240 MB
cPanel Accounts : 10
Addon Domains : 10
Subdomains : 10
Parked Domains : 10
MySQL5 Databases : 10

Required : 15 Post Monthly

Silver Reseller Plan

Disk Space : 2,512 MB