• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

review BRIANMILLS.COM

things to be fixed:

1. move the main pic to the very top and get rid of the white pic, it serves no purpose

2. get rid of the invisible black text at the top or put it in <!-- --> these tags

3. delete the purple e-mail thing u already have one in grey

4. loose the marque. make the words non-miving or find a cross browser marque at http://www.dynamicdrive.com . the proble with it is that only IE users can see it

5. take the new graphic away from the menu, it is unneeded

6. make the menu text all the same size, it will look much better, and put them on another line if you have to because some of it runs off the screen and people hate to scroll

7. get ride of all the e-mail brian links, except for the top one.

8. you have alot of counters, just show only 1, it will look better.

9. there is a huge black gap near the bottom of your page. get rid of this, it looks stuipid

10. by your web trends pic get rid of this thing "-->"

11. get rid of the picture on the right side column with the dude sticking his tongue out, it makes scroll bars and is unneeded.

12. get ride of the huge black spaces between the white lines.

13. stop using popups for the menu links, pop ups suck

overall i think your site looks childish, but if you make the corrections it should look much better. i think you designed the site looking at a 1024 x 768 resolution, but you have to make sure it looks good in a 800 x 600 also. when u view the site in a 800 x 600 resolution you have to scroll down in order to see the menu which is bad. try to keep these things in mind when u make corrections

d00d wtf! your a freak! im confused, what the hell are you?? well besides that... the site needs a lot of help!

About all i have to say is the text scrolling across the screen almost triggered an epileptic seisure. maybe slow id down. its kinda cool anyways

Back