• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review / Does URL work

BillWill

This is a link to a webpage that I setup for my father. It serves as an informational site about why our local transplant clinic shouldn't be closed.

I'm curious as to whether or not the domain works. I've gotten complaints by a few neighbors that it gives them a server not found error, while many others see the page fine.

Also, can anyone take a screenshot of the site in Netscape 4? I'm downloading Netscape but it'll take a while longer on the old 56K.

http://www.saveourclinic.com/

Thanks. =)

A really professional site, and it works for me... I give my blessings to your father that the hospital remains open.

I like the design in IE but its not very appealing in NS. I suggest an enter page telling user to switch over to IE so they can see that web site properly...

Daniel,

I'm working with a friend who knows how to tweak for Netscape to resolve this issue. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Back