• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review KwiX-Host.com

JonnyH

The Hosting Tool
NLC
I've been working on another Main Site/Forum Theme for KwiX-Host.com. Based on what the comments were before, it looked bloggish, I tried to make it look more say, like a hosting web site.

Here's the results:
http://kwix-host.com

Comments Appreciated.

Looking Good, My advice add lots more content, so that your not just getting targeted traffic for hosting.

Great job.

Perhaps not as friendly to website newbies, which I think is the important target in the free hosting world, but clean, nice looking and easy read.

I would think about the term you used "company" (in the menu). You are a free host, is kwik-host a registered company? Pardon me if you are. Many hosts just put the word company everywhere but I would think twice before doing so.

Thanks for the comments. No KwiX isn't a registered company, I don't ususally put company on there but my mistake if I have.

I really liked the logo on your site. I think that u should add some more content & the borders are getting overlapped in Firefox. So you should correct that.

Back