• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Microze... please... :)

KBC

NLC
NLC
Hi all,

Would anyone be kind enough to review the skin I implemented and created over at [ http://forums.microze.co.uk ] on the forums...

Nope... there is no force or need to register or post to view the design, neither is this an attempt to get you to become a member ( I know enough not to advertise here :biggrin2: )... I just want some feedback on the skin I created for Invision Power Board. :biggrin2:

Thanks.

Very nice skin. What version of Invision are you using? The new release would not work properly for me. I like the colors very much, but I would make the grid on the outside just a bit darker.:) By any chance are you going to release your design to other people? :D

it is OK.

but:
in my res 1280x1024 the table's width ("650") appear to small. A lot a space is lost ..

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Nice skin! ;)
BTW I've always mistook you and Subzero. Heh... :D

Thanks people... well me and Sub-Zero are close, uhmm yea real close, related. :biggrin2: Thanks for your nice comments everyone.

As i've stated before ezorc

MORE ORANGE!:mad:

but the skin looks wonderful...how could i get my hands on it..

Back