• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my latest website

Looks pretty simple. Not the best I've seen, but its okay.
I'd give it a 2.5/5
Could you a bit more work.

Think of something you like and that others might like that will pull the attention to your site. :) For now, its not very attractive. If you need some help with designs, I can teach you a few things. PM me if your interested.

I like the simplicity of it. It doesn't have that Web 2.0 look, which is what I think others here might be alluding to, but there's not necessarily anything wrong with that.

That's a tough URL!

"Is that hollidaylettingswittering? Or hollidaylettingwitterings?"

Is there anything else you can use?

Last edited:
That's a tough URL!

"Is that hollidaylettingswittering? Or hollidaylettingwitterings?"

Is there anything else you can use?

ya i know thats what the customer wonted and plus it makes sense with the good searches and that.

as we live in a village called "The Witterings" and that is where all the lets are.

-----

thanks for all your other comments guys!

I would recommend changing your header on the site, I noticed you were going for somewhat of a 3D shadow type look on the majority of the site, and the header is just a really plain and simple box, doesn't quite match with the rest of the site.

Just my $.02 doesn't mean you have to take it.

Back