• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my new design please - FuzMuz!

Nice layout and design but I really don't like the color of the background I think a darker color would look better.

im a firm believer of building a site and the colors of the site around the logo, and i dont feel that you did that very well here. i have seen better things from you actually. the header image brings a certain feel of being amateur. you are using javascript to do the navigation rollover, bad idea. it is slow and not reliable for the few people out there that dont have js enabled. use css for the hover effect man. it is much faster and more reliable. also, why are there separate styles on the page that arent just in the style.css file? it looks like you used dreamweaver built in stuff for the css and the nav hover just by looking at the code. so, therefore it has un-needed things that slow the load time down. tons of w3c validation errors that you may want to look into fixing too. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0
hope that is helpful man. not trying to be harsh, but, instead wanting to help you improve. so please dont take the criticism to heart. good luck. :)

It's not bad .. I just wonder about the header, not sure what the kid at the pool has to do with the theme. Other than that it is not bad at all, and works for what it is.

it's not bad

i know wassouf for long time now. He is good i like that site.

Remember simplicity it's the fashion of web 2.0

Overall, the design is quite nice. But I'm not sure the little girl in the header is needed, nor should she have a tattoo photoshopped on her.

Back