• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my new design

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Some of you (like justin) saw the old design of my website. It was table based and created with Fireworks and Dreamweaver.

This one is a improvement (I think) of that one:

http://www.aclandhost.com/en/

It was created with Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver and it's CSS based. I still need to design a logo and finish the site, but I need a review to see if i'm on the right way :)

Thanks in advance

Pretty good site, will look better once more content is added then maybe the google ads will go down as well. The font in the content area may be a bit hard to read for some people but don't think it's such a big issue.

dont take it the wronge way, but it is starting to look like every other site. that is why i liked it more before. it was more original looking. just my opinion though. it is clean though, and that is a plus, but still, try something more original looking.

also, the "See all VPS Plans >>>" image needs to be a link if it is going to say something like that. i kept wanting to click it, but it is not a link, so it does me no good.

the nav colors are ok, but i dont like the rollover colors. just make the green get a little darker on rollover, and it would look better.

last, but not least, put a logo in the header. it needs your company name on the site.

lets see what comes of it now, 5/10 for now. good luck

methodcomptech said:
dont take it the wronge way, but it is starting to look like every other site. that is why i liked it more before. it was more original looking. just my opinion though. it is clean though, and that is a plus, but still, try something more original looking.

also, the "See all VPS Plans >>>" image needs to be a link if it is going to say something like that. i kept wanting to click it, but it is not a link, so it does me no good.

the nav colors are ok, but i dont like the rollover colors. just make the green get a little darker on rollover, and it would look better.

last, but not least, put a logo in the header. it needs your company name on the site.

lets see what comes of it now, 5/10 for now. good luck

- Please explain to me why it looks like every other site :confused4

- That see all VPS plans >> thingy is just for testing, it has no feature.

- I liked that color for rollover because it seems like if the button is pressed. I'll try with the darker thing

- I'm still designing a logo.. I suck at it :tired2:

rmdort, it is div based, it just has some tables on the inside

Looks pretty nice. I like the glossy-ness.
The text on the image is kind of hard to read ("Shared Blowout") so you might want to go for another font. I like to use dafont.com.
Clean, simple, fresh. Nice design!

mr.d1n1 said:
- Please explain to me why it looks like every other site :confused4

- That see all VPS plans >> thingy is just for testing, it has no feature.

- I liked that color for rollover because it seems like if the button is pressed. I'll try with the darker thing

- I'm still designing a logo.. I suck at it :tired2:

rmdort, it is div based, it just has some tables on the inside
1. i have just seen a lot of sites with similar layouts. it is not a bad thing, just would like to see something new. it is still clean and simple. so dont take it the wronge way.

2. the VPS thing, i just was telling you that it looks like it should be a link. that is all.

3. rollover should still be a little darker. IMO

4. if you need help with a logo, let me know.

Good luck

Back