• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review my website: The Watch Exchange

The design is very simple and clean. If what you're trying to achieve is a plain simple look, then you've done a nice job of it. :)

Otherwise, it's not a particularly eye-catching design, perhaps adding few more colours to the design may brighten it up a bit. But that's my opinion. Otherwise it's a clean layout.

ahhh i see. thanks. Yeah i was going for a clean simple design, but i guess it does seem a bit boring. any tips on how to make it more eye catching?

thanks for your comments!

The site is very simple and colorless you should use some eye catching colors and good pics, make the header more attractive and avoid blank spaces.

I am not to impressed with the google ads. With out those it would look a little better. Other than that, good job.

Very simple and I'm going to have to agree with LiquidGoat to put some clock logo on it.

footysucks said:
Excelent'a!
Good design but change your forum around a bit,
Use Invisionfree or something else!
Everything else ace!

don't use invisionfree, it doesnt look good as it's hosted somewhere else.

Use myBB or K4BB - those are the newest and (so far) best free BB's out there!

Back