• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review of Zoomcities *bad review*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, for a bit of moderator perspective. Since Zac has cleared up on his end, would you like to have this thread closed and resume your negotiations/discussions via PM or email?

Nothings been cleared up, zoom abused client then said his host isnt a host.
Go moderate something that neeeds it and keep your "moderator opionions" to yourself, did the OP request this to be closed?
No rules have been broken and your clearly just favoring zoom, if you read through the whole thread you will see that its clearly 2 sided....

Sorry but just because your here to deal with spam and stuff like that dont mean you can use your power to come in to a thread, take a side and then use your moderator powers to support said side.

Last edited:
Nothings been cleared up, zoom abused client then said his host isnt a host.
Go moderate something that neeeds it and keep your "moderator opionions" to yourself, did the OP request this to be closed?
No rules have been broken and your clearly just favoring zoom, if you read through the whole thread you will see that its clearly 2 sided....

Sorry but just because your here to deal with spam and stuff like that dont mean you can use your power to come in to a thread, take a side and then use your moderator powers to support said side.

The only thing that is not cleared up here is your head -> :doh!: stop making side comments on things you dont understand.

The op had been in and out of FWS and never said a thing anymore on this own thread, if he's got some more issues, he will say something. People like you are the ones making this discussion long with your nonsense comments.

The only thing that is not cleared up here is your head -> :doh!: stop making side comments on things you dont understand.

The op had been in and out of FWS and never said a thing anymore on this own thread, if he's got some more issues, he will say something. People like you are the ones making this discussion long with your nonsense comments.

No, um it takes 2, if you just didnt reply it wouldnt be so long, you really need to think about what you say before you post.

Strong personal attacks, cant think of anything real to say? oh ok lets just attack the person. :shame:

No, um it takes 2, if you just didnt reply it wouldnt be so long, you really need to think about what you say before you post.

Strong personal attacks, cant think of anything real to say? oh ok lets just attack the person. :shame:

I think you should be telling that to yourself and to the rest of the nonsense posters of this thread if you guys have read the thread first and understand the scenario then you wouldnt be making nonsense side comments and there wont be any stuff up post of yours that you need to clear up and defend, you are the one of the many who made this discussion longer and out of topic...

Im not doing any personal attacks I am telling the truth, there is something wrong with your head, you have your own problems to sort out :) poor guy, you dont annoy me coz I started to feel sorry for you

I think you should be telling that to yourself and to the rest of the nonsense posters of this thread if you guys have read the thread first and understand the scenario then you wouldnt be making nonsense side comments and there wont be any stuff up post of yours that you need to clear up and defend, you are the one of the many who made this discussion longer and out of topic...

Im not doing any personal attacks I am telling the truth, there is something wrong with your head, you have your own problems to sort out :) poor guy, you dont annoy me coz I started to feel sorry for you
LOL, coming from the dude raging

LOL, coming from the dude raging

:) who said I am raging? Is that what the voices in your head are telling you again? heheh poor guy..Seriously, you got some issues of your own to sort out..The contents of your post are immature and nonsense.

:) who said I am raging? Is that what the voices in your head are telling you again? heheh poor guy..Seriously, you got some issues of your own to sort out..The contents of your post are immature and nonsense.
Tell me more, please!

Tell me more, please!

Well you asked for it :)

You're like a phlegm in a throat, that no matter how many times we drink cough syrup and tell you to go away because you're a phlegm you still think you are part of the throat... thats the most simple way to explains things in a language that you will understand. I hope you understand this one.

So if you got nothing good to say and keep coming up with accusations (I abuse the client etc..) do yourself a favour and dont say anything at all :) it will keep you sane

Well you asked for it :)

You're like a phlegm in a throat, that no matter how many times we drink cough syrup and tell you to go away because you're a phlegm you still think you are part of the throat... thats the most simple way to explains things in a language that you will understand. I hope you understand this one.

So if you got nothing good to say and keep coming up with accusations (I abuse the client etc..) do yourself a favour and dont say anything at all :) it will keep you sane

If you havnt noticed, I am not saying much, just laughing at you.

Whos "we", are you speaking for other people now?
Hmm, you seem to have alot of free time now. strange that

Yes myself and my colleagues here :)

It's Friday, its the best working day of the week, lots of free time. You may not know it if you are not working.

cool, go answer some 10 day old threads then

:) I don't do what you do in your daily routine.. I am only here to defend ZoomCities from people like you.

So if you ran out or got nothing else to say, this thread can be closed.

Last edited:
:) I don't do what you do in your daily routine.. I am only here to defend ZoomCities from people like you.

So if you ran out or got nothing else to say, this thread can be closed.
Yeah, its much more fun to sit here and fight instead of answering support threads hey?
And thats ok because zoomcities is a community not a webhost

Yeah, its much more fun to sit here and fight instead of answering support threads hey?
And thats ok because zoomcities is a community not a webhost

I am not fighting anyone, maybe you are :) you talk weird, you post usless stuff, you even laugh when things are not funny, thats strange, people who does that belong to some institution.. :)

I am not fighting anyone, maybe you are :) you talk weird, you post usless stuff, you even laugh when things are not funny, thats strange, people who does that belong to some institution.. :)
I just find your rage funny, keeeeep raging!!!! plz

I just find your rage funny, keeeeep raging!!!! plz

Look at your comments you got nothing useful nor sensible to say, because all that you have to say are accusations and things created by your head :) we're the one laughing.. it looks like you're the one raging here in your reply.. Face it, you've got problems, just go and MYOB next time and dont butt in other people's conversation without knowing the issue fully, coz you are just making yourself look s2pid seriously. :) cya

It takes 2? What is he supposed to do, sit here silently while you troll him and his reputation for your own amusement?

You personally have nothing to do with the issue that was raised in this thread, but you continue to come back and stir it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back