• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review one forum and one tag site

Mr.X

Hello friends,

I was absent from here for sometime but now i have sometime, so here i am :wave:

Friends, please spare sometime to review two websites:

FotoRack.com, its a vbulletin based forum. i have two designs installed.

Review Style #1 and Style #2

and one more site (actually a new website :) )

TheTagsite.com, this is my newest site, so please review this one also

Thanks a lot friends for your time

Regards,
Mr.X

For the Tag Site, I think you need some cell padding as the words are almost touching the sides. Also, I think the fonts for the tags can be smaller. The tags look kinda messy so I think maybe a table concept will be more organized. :p

Thanks a lot jiehao85 for your reviews about the site :)

I have noted down your suggestions, for now i have decreased the font size by 2 pt..

Thanks once again

Thanks GeorgeB for your time and reviews.

Yup second design is colourful that why its default design right now :)

i prefer style 1 for the forum, and for the tag site, it reminds me of the milliondollarhomepage, but not selling pixels. nice idea. maybe use a vertical dashed seperator between the tags though so it is a little more seperated. anyways, long time, no see, and good to see you back.

FotoRack.com is good with a professional look. The color management is perfectly handled. I do have mixed opinion for the second one. So i prefer the first one.

Back