• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review Site by a 15 year old!

mecwearer

Review weblog of a 15 year old!

Sup all? Can someone review my site for me? IS it a good start? I updated it finally so make sure you press refresh to see the newest copy. It's supposed to be a weblog, so check it out! Also, does anyone out there wanna do a mutual linking thing? I'll link to yours if you link to mine! My email is mecwearer@home.com so email if you wanna have the link! Thanx guys!
http://members.home.net/mecwearer/

[Edited by mecwearer on 01-18-2001 at 07:32 PM]

Overall your site looks good but here are some problems:

1. Your tables look to boxy
2. The menu seems kinda messed up on my computer
3. You should move the links to the other sections of your site to the top of the page, most people don't wanna scroll down to find another section.

BTW being 15 doesn't mean anything as far as designing webpages go. I know of somebody who is 11 and can do kick-ass pages.

KG is right. 15 Doesn't mean anything. I'm 15 and I've made kickass pages for 3 years :)

- Loose the all bold type
- If you aren't getting clicks on the ads besides yourself loose them. Unless they're required by your host, that's a different story.
- Loose the 'Welcome to Tears In Rain' at the top

It's pretty good, but it's no woofcat.com... Round the corners and ditch the big underlined fonts for starters...

Layout looks pretty good... as mentioned before, loose the bigger font size... also don't do bold text, font itself is ok.

In the left menu, change the linkcolor to something else, that gray is difficult to read on a blue background.

In the title, just place 'Tears In Rain', no welcome, no version number (websites just aren't a piece of software :)).

Just because you're 15 doesn't mean you can't design a good website. I had my first website when I was in 12, and started my own software company last year...I turn 16 next month :)

it looks good except:

1. lose the Welcome To Tears In Rain
2. remove the AD text under the ad
3. put the ad under the menu, in the lightblue area
4. center the logo

Cool!

Look pretty good but, the table seems to have too much news! Cut down some, take out some, why not try SSI Function so that you just change the text file and done!

.:Blog Blog .... :.
does not really match the screme. So change it plz.

Nice Logo

The Menu on the left is very hard to see! Get it up bright a bit. Wanna make money? Get the text readable!!??

Yeah?
Coolboy00s

Back