• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review this!

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
See the site and then tell me what you think, what I should change, etc.

Yeah I know, some of things there may be somewhat suggestive, but eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be completely honest, I'm not a big purple fan, but that's all just personal preference.

I think your design needs some serious work though. I haven't taken the time to go through your code yet, but it's obviously not working in its current state. I can't even read half the text as it's overlapping.

See screenshot: http://thaportal.com/upload/files/darkblood.gif

I wouldnt say that its horrible, but still it needs to be finished, because atm its uncompleted.

PPL! saying thats horrorble doent help, say what you dont like and why you dont like it:)

BTW. They layout is nice, but the colouring is a bit to strong.. And the banner is also not that nice:( But the site has a lot of potencial:D keep at it and it well be great!

You should look at the about iyeru42 page to see why I am using those pictures. And those were the only two pictures I could find of her, so live with it. As for the "Strongness" of the colors, I'm going to be uploading the most current version of the pages when I get to my mother's house sometime. (Have the news/anime/flash pages all fixed.)

DarkBlood said:
You should look at the about iyeru42 page to see why I am using those pictures.

Still, you asked for an opinion and they gave it to you, and making excuses won't improve your website's design.

its not bad. the colors arent my favorite, but they work well as a scheme. the worst part i would say is that nothing stands out. like i still have no idea what your site is about or how to navigate it.

I didn't even go to the site, because it was taking too long to load. I think Purple for a blog isn't very good. Change the color scheme. Maybe some users will come and stay :) IMO Purple will turn some people off.

Well, I could barely login and upload via FTP for three days straight or so now... wonder what is up.

Yeah well, purple is my favorite color, so its staying as a scheme.

Looks like it still appears for me though, it's (a little) slow... Wonder if my host is losing BW? Because I have alot of BW/mo.

Back