• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review this!

If you want to know what is up, I suggest you PM hottweelz or something, as he is the one who gave me this account.

2 people on my buddy list on MSNM (Which you are on, but never actually online) say that it's down still. In fact, one of them reports that the domain has been expired (And is reserved) through Godaddy

your buddies have issues.

lvcne.com expires on 02/22, which is the renewal date. and I don't think anyone here will disagree that the site is up. :)

Last edited:
Actually, my mistake... seems Godaddy changed the nameservers on that domain... I changed them back, and will have to make a phone call over there. They haven't auto-renewed it.

TheMoose is right, I'm really having one of those months... I'm going to park kexr.com on your domain right now, so that you at least have it. Is that ok?

Eh, as I said... Purple is my favorite color.

Also, I've created some pretty cool flash movie/programs. Check them out, I also want them rated, so it ain't completely offtopic...

Go see the i42 Designs Movies!

I think the battle one is the best so far. Unfortunately, my Flash MX at home keeps saying to me that there was an error reading my sound files (No matter the format, mp3, wav, etc.) when I try to import them... so that's why the midi file is embedded instead of in the flash document itself (Battle Movie #1).

Edit: if you have trouble accessing the pages, use a proxy program on the internet to get it, as I can load pages on my site just fine.

Rifat said:
It's a good design, but a bit too much purple for me.
definately to much purple for me too. i am also not one for iintro pages either, but that is just me. not a bad layout though

Nice

Darkblood, I like your site. But I think you should put some Wolf's Rain pictures on your site.

Purple is cool and is also one of mine and your school colors.

:bkick: Kiloe Dirven:bkick:

Back