• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reviews Needed

Mars

Hey guys, I would like some comments and/or suggestions on the layout and functionalities of the site inetUtils. I'm using session for most of the configuration values (title, description, url, footer, etc). Please do let me know if there's any dead portions from the site. Thank you :)

The default text size or font seemed a bit corrupted, in the sense that it looks very jagged.

The advertisement is very prominent and is taking up quite a bit of real estate. I would suggest either getting rid of it, or moving it below to where you have the MYSQL + PHP icons. I would also center those ads.

More main page content please.

I suggest a gradient background of some sort for the Home + News etc.. navigation bar.

Oh now that's nice! I like the way its clean, sharp on the eyes, and just perfect. Just how I like them :)

Looks as if since my last visit, its changed :( not keen on it now, only the logo catches my eye..

You have some great tools there, though more content needs to be put up on the main page and the tools need to be spoken about so they stand out and so users might be interested to read it; instead of a Google ad and an update of the site.

Thanks a lot for the replies. I do plan on removing the ads when I have something to write about (content) but so far I'm not quite sure what else to be adding as the content.

I don't really mind it at the moment I saw it, but the background changing to grayish behind those links below the logo... that should be tossed.
big advertisement.
You mean that google ad? I have NoScript, and have googlesyndication.com blocked. What fun, I can't see the ad.

Last edited:
It doesn't appeal to the eyes and I lost attention quickly. Maybe you could change the colors or the background?

I don't see what's changed stylewise since I last posted, all you've done is move the ad to the footer :/

I don't see what's changed stylewise since I last posted, all you've done is move the ad to the footer :/

I did add more contents on the page (main page / about page). I'm still working on adding the texts for it. It might take a while because I'm still thinking on how to fill it in.

just a clean and white site.environmentalists looks happy. but i insist on adding more graphics to the body. Just making it a bit greyish is also not a bad idea. But u really need to work on grafix.gud thing u moved the ad

Back