• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

right click!!!

:) Can you tell us exactly what you want to do? If you want to change the color of the context menu as you first said, I don't think it can be done. Possibly with some proprietary MS CSS the same way as for the scroll bars, but I don't think such a creature exists.

If you want a JavaScript pop-up that looks like the context menu that is a totally different thing.

ive got the rightclick menu dune but i want to add a copy and past to the right click menu so i want the menu to have
go back
go forward
copy
paste
<hr>
forum
contact
i have dune all but the copy and paste can some one help me

I doubt any java script will have the security clearance to modify your clipboard in any way. Maybe using some script to send the copied text to a variable, then when the paste command is used, dump the contents of the variable. You will have to pass the string to the other pages though if you need to copy and paste from other pages. This will only work for copying and pasting text from pages in your browser with the proper scripting on it though. I have no idea what I just said so I hope someone else does.

WHAT!!,
So their is no JavaScript or any code that will act like the right click menu's copy/paste button?

Originally posted by 308holes
im not a JavaScript pro man i have only been doing it for like 3 weeks lol
I have never learned JavaScript either... but it doesn't take a professional JavaScripter to modify a code to suit one's needs. Anyone can do that if they actually tried.

Just study some scripts and see how things work and try to modify the script based on what you learned from your "research". It's worked 90% of the time for me... if your script still doesn't function properly after numerous tries, then post your script here and ask for help. Anyway, that's what I do.

"I allready have a right click menu!"
What im looking for now is a script that will let me "ADD" copy and paste as a selection in the menu anyone know how or where i can find it???

Back