• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Robbed

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
We were.

It sucked... a lot. It was snowing like hell yesterday(if hell'd snow,lol), and... well, we went back to our house to find some missing stuff, and some other stuff everywere around.

They took a tv, my mother's rings, a laptop which wasn't mine (was trying to fix), and something of the wwe arw thingy from my little brother's room.

They even had the guts to use the bathroom.... and to not flush it.

-____________-

We were.

It sucked... a lot. It was snowing like hell yesterday(if hell'd snow,lol), and... well, we went back to our house to find some missing stuff, and some other stuff everywere around.

They took a tv, my mother's rings, a laptop which wasn't mine (was trying to fix), and something of the wwe arw thingy from my little brother's room.

They even had the guts to use the bathroom.... and to not flush it.

-____________-

That really, really sucks.

Guess you wish you had that lovely guard dog now?. :p

If you live around a lot of people, the odds are very high a neighbour might have done it. Probably a teenager looking to make friends in the wrong places.

You can always setup a webcam to record on a computer. Cheap, and very effective if it happens again. Just make sure to hide it from plain sight :).

Hope you catch them!.

Very harsh. Hope you recover from things, especially her mum with her rings. Sounds like they had sentimental value.

I had a guard dog, but it seems it didn't make any noise. Of course, it's in the backyard, but still....

Well, the rings and the laptop that wasn't mine, are the things i'm gonna suffer from ._.

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that. My place almost got robbed a couple of years back, terrible feeling.

That really sucks. Was this stuff insured? Do you have neighbors that might have seen/heard something? If they actually used the bathroom and didn't flush, you've got DNA. Not sure the cops are going to go to the expense (and unpleasantness) of testing it, but hey, it's a start.

I'll of course have to buy a new laptop for the owner :(

They left a hand knife kind of things (not sure how to describe it), but i assure you, cops here won't be willing to do a DNA checkup (and i'm not even sure if we have those kinds of investigations)

The stuff wasn't insured ._.

Sorry to hear of that, dude. :( Seriously, it sounds like like the perp was someone you know, especially considering the bit about the toilet and the knife being left behind. Almost like they want you to know who it was, but done in such a way that it can't be absolutely proved it was them. Also was likely that there were two people - an inside man, and a watchman outside. How long were you gone from home?

Back