• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ruh roh!

wswd

Premium
Premium Member
jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'edb224a00681094c84953651b2919ddc','1410419626','','0','1','0' )

Site is really, really slow as well. Wasn't responding at all before this error.

Hi Peo,

I'm sure you're aware (hopefully) that the main site has been down for days. Here is the latest error:

jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '1-' for key 'whosonline' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'a57eb63cfad4ed440a22ba9d95b9072a','1411116898','','0','1','0' )

Forum is back to working fine again, but seems the database for the main site is really screwed up.

Yes, there's something going on there after we upgraded the server. I'm working on a new Wordpress version of the main site and I may have to speed up that work and release a very early beta.

Back