• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Runbox

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
My free account is still working... has anybody's free account been disabled yet?

Nope... mine's still working! But I am not using it already.... I think it will be disabled on Nov. 30

I know, I'm not using it anymore as well. Actually, I never really used it much.

It's December 6 now and my Runbox account is still working... I'm not using it but y is it still working? hmmm.... maybe they are just trying to see how many ppl would pay for their services.

Mines still active too - maybe paying is just a bluff or they're swamped with accounts to terminate. My warning deadline was 11/26

My account still works also but I've stopped using it already. Once in a while I go to check for new mails, most of them are junk anyway. :rolleyes:

by GRiN
My account still works also but I've stopped using it already.
by Beans
It's December 6 now and my Runbox account is still working... I'm not using it but y is it still working?
by [lhomme]
Still working - stopped using it though.
Maybe that's the whole point... they want people to stop using their services to lighten up the load, and get money from paying users at the same time. Smart!

Well, they could've just deleted our accounts to lighten up the load... :confused:
Anyway, why is the meter that measures the disk space used say 0% in my mailbox when I have tons of e-mails in there. :rolleyes:

You didn't miss much. Runbox was like Hotmail except there was (for me) no spam, no advertisments and POP3 access. (Now that I think about it it was quite good after all).:biggrin2:

- Runbox loads faster than Hotmail.
- You can 100MB of space rather than 2MB from Hotmail.
- The Runbox pages look much cleaner than Hotmail pages.
- You got all those extra services like SMS, WAP, etc. from Runbox.

Back