• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Saturday Night Party!!!!

Matsta

Hey Dudes
here in NZ its saturday night and im partyin lol. listenin to some Daft Punk and pumpin up the beats cause next door theres a party so i block out the music. Thats where some AC/DC comes in handy. Anyway went to my mates party at this laser tag and i saw some pretty fine girls, one had the hots to me and i waved to her and all but in the end never got here numba which is a shame, ill probably never see her again but I want a girl god damm it. my friends dont even have the guts to talk to them. Its strange when i like see a hot girl i dont get all nervous like those movies and all but all my friends do..
Anyway i now thinking why the hell i'm writing this thread buts wat are you doing on your friday night? :confused4:confused4:confused4:confused4

It is Saturday in the states too now ;). If you are partying, what are you doing here? :whatthe:

Seems to me that you really need a girl, since the first thing you do after you come up from a party, is make a thread about, you don't go to many parties, huh.
just kiding.
there's a party tonight, not going tho, i'm waiting till tomorow, a new bar opening, and i'm a close friend of the owner, i'll propably go with my girlfriend, witch means i'm getting lucky tomorow.

btw, it's 1:47 PM saturday, in here

A couple friends from up north are down, so we're doing a little hanging today, and then going up to Toronto tomorrow for the day, should be quite fun.

Well its Saturday for me now, but last night girlfriend and I went out to a nice dinner and goofed around in Kansas City (large city about an hour and a half from here).

Tonight, its a big wonder....I want to watch the Blair Witch Project again, oddly enough. I haven't seen it since it first came out, we may end up renting that.

Hey Dudes
here in NZ its saturday night and im partyin lol. listenin to some Daft Punk and pumpin up the beats cause next door theres a party so i block out the music. Thats where some AC/DC comes in handy. Anyway went to my mates party at this laser tag and i saw some pretty fine girls, one had the hots to me and i waved to her and all but in the end never got here numba which is a shame, ill probably never see her again but I want a girl god damm it. my friends dont even have the guts to talk to them. Its strange when i like see a hot girl i dont get all nervous like those movies and all but all my friends do..
Anyway i now thinking why the hell i'm writing this thread buts wat are you doing on your friday night? :confused4:confused4:confused4:confused4

That;s pretty random but hey instead of waving at her you shoulda gone to her... now you regret it.. life is short boy do it.

saturday night, just got home from the liverpool stadium!
we love you liverpool. we do.
we love you liverpool. we do.

That;s pretty random but hey instead of waving at her you shoulda gone to her... now you regret it.. life is short boy do it.
I know I should of. I met some girl on msn last night and shes 13 and shes not a virgin and i was like OMG. I gotta wait till im 15 but yeah i want to get ready and prepared...

Youu could just be in a relationship...they don't have to revolve around sex.

And I would not consider 15 as being very prepared for the possiblity of having a kid.

true that is a point, im not 15 yet so im not thinking about but lets just see, ill bring this thread up in 2 years time :D

true that is a point, im not 15 yet so im not thinking about but lets just see, ill bring this thread up in 2 years time :D
So you're 13ish? you're old enough for the other 13 year old. Maybe she can show you some tricks since she seems to be a pro lol....jk. Don't think about sex and all that. It's not what it's cracked up to be. You should really wait for someone special and till you get about 4 years older. For right now just get someone you can watch a movie with. Becarefull with some of the girls as they might want to get you hooked and use you up.

So, just got back from the big city. Pretty fun ----, lot's of random trips through Toronto, a lot of fun. Toronto has a lot more Mercedes than my town, I feel less unique there, driving a mer.

So, just got back from the big city. Pretty fun ----, lot's of random trips through Toronto, a lot of fun. Toronto has a lot more Mercedes than my town, I feel less unique there, driving a mer.

I see someone is loaded.

Note to self: rob utcrazy when I see him. :)

Just becuase your a virgin Blank Verse. I dont think im ready for sex now or soon anyway. I ll wait a while lol . I also found out that all the girls at our school get b$%^&* at if they go out with a boy from our school so i gotta get looking :D

Back