• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SC is back! 1GB Space/50 Gb bandwdith w/ cPanel instant activation!

Site is up, but i have never seen this many errors on a single host in my life, and i have been thru ALOT of webhosts...

Actually, there is no problem with the host. The signup form is in the right side, and the only problem right now is connecting to the DB which somehow is a problem.

iPanel sucks. My hosting is great.

Will fix it.

Ah well true. But it kinda is buggy.

The signup is back! The only problem was iPanel's install forlder was exposed... Someone thought they'd be smart by changing the DB name... well it's back now. Enjoy.

well the great thing about us is, the ad does not mess with your design. It pops in the top right of the webpage and has an X that can close the ad. I will post an example in a bit.

well I tried giving the code and made it easier for people to put it in their code, but guess what, 30% of these people actually added the code. I warned and warned, they didn't care so I ended up deleting their account.

runeyscape said:
Ah well true. But it kinda is buggy.

The signup is back! The only problem was iPanel's install forlder was exposed... Someone thought they'd be smart by changing the DB name... well it's back now. Enjoy.
And how is that a iPanel problem?

Back