• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scammed?

leatherchair

yesterday, i signed up at this hosting for a reseller. i wil not say the name of because i dont know if its a scam or not yet.
first thing, i sign up. then i got my account. works beutilful until i relized that features were missing. then, my domain never trasfered. i am also having lots of trouble logging into my account.

im not blaming anyone yet, but yesterday around this time when i started to have the domain to transfer, but no dent in the domain. it just says cannot be found.

im not sure yet? any suggestion?

look, im not putting this host down, but it really scared me when he said that he cannot afford his servers but for only 2 more months. so im not really sure at this point. any suggestion?
also, when i confronted him about this, he logged off of msn.

camron

Last edited:
How did you pay? If credit card, you can always do a chargeback but you that as a last resort.

If he openly tells you he cannot afford his servers, I would find a new host.

It is not worth it.

You should have carried out some research on the site in questions before signing up, I recommend you take the time to find a real host. All those fly by hosts last only a few months, they can't even be bothered to invest in a website design or even one page, support services or billing script never mind support staff. They think it really is so easy money however a few dollars a time does not hold a prosperous future

Back