• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Scattered Memories feat. DDR

it's good , really good , but some of ur logo edges ( that twirl thing ) has some unwanted noise , i am not sure if its JPG compression or u intended it to be so .

I dont like the placing of the date and that quote , it might be unique but does uniquness has too look strange ?

too much waste space , are you sure you don't need it ?
( viewing at 1024x768)

it's a great looking website never the less , but if i am correct this is a blog ? a place where u share ur thoughts with ppl , right ? then if its about reading that ur choice of white background and a dark text is excellent cuz this is the best colors for easy reading , however i suggest you might wanna add more content thatn just reading ?

i mean sure yes ppl who know u would be intrested to know whatu think or whats happening to you but then again why would i ( a normal visitor ) care ?

if ur thouts or memories open for suggestions and comments then you might wanna add a comment script or do one if you can so ppl can actualy leave comments for you on each memory/thought you share .

just my humble suggestions , hope i helped.

Back