• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

School Related

stereofreak69

I am working on a school related website, with forum. I need the following:

Space: 200MB (if MySql is NOT counted twords space)
BW: Like 20GB (Im flexible, but i expect a VERY high turnout of people visiting the site)
MySql: Just One
Subdomains: Like 3 (But 1 is NEEDED)
Email and stuff is not needed, because i use google apps.
Domains: I need one, but a few more is good.

I have been trying to use unlimitedmb.com. They are a good host, but i cant seem to add the domain (mycrhs) to the control panel. And cPanel is liked. But layered panel or directadmin is fine. Im not picky.

I can place a link to you in my footer of the main site, but i can put a sticky of you in the forum with whatever text you like (To a certian extent).

Im flexible, and need a host that has been in it a while. Ive tried the basic free hosts that advertise, and im happy with a few. But my main free host ive kinda used up all of the accounts.

Any offers? Like i said, im flexible, and appreciate any offers. The forum will be semi active i expect and will be using the Phpbb Fully Modded software.

Any offers? Like i said, i can do text links back in my footer, as long as its not forced. And news in forum.

Stereofreak69

EDIT: I need to be able to send activation emails using Php-mail and maybe a newsletter once a month. Nothing more though, just those. Nothing to lag the server.

Last edited:
just curious, why would a school need so much space, and why cant they afford to pay for hosting. hosting isnt very expensive. :S also, you say you need one domain, so, do you expect someone to buy you a domain too, or, are you going to purchase it. i just am wondering because i have never ran across a school that isnt willing to pay. reason i ask is cause it just seems a little fishy.

Ok, i apologize for the confusion. I already own the domain, the website is school related, but not affiliated with the school at all.It will be open for discussion about school, but is not with the school at all. There fore i cant get hosting from the school.

Sorry for the confusion, i hope this clears it up :)

Stereofreak69

As im going to be in school, i dont think i can do posting. And i never really liked putting other peoples ads on my website. Especially since i have a google adsense account and putting both ad accounts is a breach of the TOS, because they think that you have 2 accounts, when your only allowed one.

Stereofreak69

P.S. I can do link back. Thats about it. Thank you for the offers i get:wave:

That all I wanted to hear. So you want to put your own ads to make money from the website ?

No, if it becomes as popular as i expect, i need the OPTION of putting my ads. I hope to buy paid hosting, but i cant make the money if im paying more than i get.

Basicly, im not planning to use them for 10 years, just like 1 year tops.

I apologize for any confusion ive caused...

Stereofreak69

Because i resell other company's stuff. They tell me what it costs them, i get a commsion. I dont suctually do anything with their files. Just buy a domain, theme it, and so on.

Stereorfreak69

Well we can offer you this much for now, soon we will have a better package you can upgrade to, and the first 5people apply to free hosting gets 150MB extra space.

www.nwhnetworks.com/community
nwhSmall
Post Required - 5
500mb Space
5gig Bandwidth
10 mySQL Databases
10 Sub-Domains
5 Email Accounts
5 FTP Accounts
1 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions