• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Script Installation/Configuration

dcahrakos

I will be offering PHP Script installations on any php script for a small fee, this varies on package. This is convenient for people new to PHP or websites, as well as anyone who is to busy with other work but is in need of a php script installed.

NOTE: these prices are for a limited time only, when site is up and running, prices will be slightly increased. Website will be up within the next few days, and requests made before then will not have their prices increased.

NOTE2: UPDATE: I now accept E-Gold and Paypal as forms of Payment.

here are the packages and descriptions

Basic
-----
Installation of Script only
(no configuration, just installation)
Will install any PHP script
(script must already be uploaded)

Guaranteed script installation
(Money back if script fails to install, or breaks after installation)

1 Hour installation time
(Money back if installation takes longer then 1 hour, and script will still be installed)

$3.00 USD / Script
$7.00 USD / 3 Scripts

Basic Plus
---------
Installation and basic configuration of script.
(basic configuration consists of just bare minimun configuration for script to function)

Will configure and install any PHP script
(script must already be uploaded)

Guaranteed install and configuration or Money back

1 1/2 hour configuration and installation or Money back
(will finish installation and configure script at no cost)

$6.00 USD / Script
$15.00 USD / 3 Scripts

Pro
----
Upload, Install, and complete configuration of any PHP script.

(complete configuration will consist of configuring script so that it is fully functional, and everything is configured properly.)

Will Upload the script for you, then completely configure and then install the script.

Guaranteed upload, configuration and installation or Money back

2 hour upload, configuration and installation or Money back
(will finish installation and configure script at no cost)

$9.00 USD / Script
$22.00 USD / 3 Scripts

please PM me with Package name in subject, and provide the following information in the PM (you may also email me at darkchaos101@gmail.com, package name in subject, and following info in email)
Name: (your name)
path: (Path to script)(if you choose the pro package, and want the script uploaded, this is where the script will be uploaded)
ftp address: (will be needed for script upload only, or if the script needs any configuration done in files)
ftp user: (ftp username, only needed for same reason as above)(it is recommended you make a new ftp user with access to that scripts directory only, for your safety and security, after everything is done, you can then delete this ftp user)
ftp pass: (ftp password, only needed for same reasons as above)
script name: (the name of the script needed to be installed)

after I have reviewed the request, and have accepted, I will PM you back with my paypal details, when payment is recieved, I will begin asap(time of start will be recorded, and time of finish will be also recorded. if I do not PM you back right away with Paypal details, I am either busy with another request, and will get back to you when that one is complete or I am offline and will resume requests when I return.

Last edited:
Back