• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Script Installations

pushyvii

Tired of trying to install something on your server? Don't want to bother with it? Let someone else do it for a low low fee!

I have installed countless numbers of invision power board and vbulliten to servers.

I am willing to install IPB, PHPBB, and vB to a webserver that MUST have:
PHP 4.1.0 or higher
MYSQL 4 or higher.
A working web server WITH FTP and CPANEL access.
A domain is nice so I don't have to type IP addresses all the time.

You will need to provide me with a LEGAL copy of whatever it is you want installed.

Providing me with a version as well would help.

I charge $10 for basic IPB, PHPBB, and vBulliten installations.

Purchase IPB installation today and I will install 2 mods for your version and install for free!

I charge $3 per installation of a mod on IPB. That is the only mod installation service I do. Purchase ten mod installations at a time or more and get a 15% discount!

Again, I will need FTP info as well as cPanel info.
If you want to save time, PM me what you want the root admin account to be, otherwise I'll just set it up as whatever and send you the info.
I do ask for half payment before the job and half after. PM me for more info.
I accept paypal only.

Once the payment for HALF of what you want is recieved by me, I will start working and it should be done within 24-48 hours of the payment. The other half of the money will then be requested.

Get a site up and running in less than two days!
Weekdays may take maybe a bit longer, weekends, get it speedy and quick!!

PM me for more info.
The first five people that request an installation from me will recieve a 20% discount.

** Security implications **
Not knocking the OP GZSO, for information anyone using a service like this needs to be aware the information they will need to supply, and don't come back crying that someone stole their vB license number or suddenly their account is being accessed and not by them. It's up to the user to confirm and agree use of the information supplied, and the contact details for the service provider.

In cases like this I think it be best to have the employer sign something saying they will not use my license or something. That way, you can get vBulletin or IPB or whoever to check the status of your accounts. If someone else is using another copy of it, they can sue ;)

Hmm if you had a portfolio and testimonals of the installitions you made, people would be less nervous of using you. Just my 2 cents :D

well it is always a bit risky, especially for a person who has just started this.

I don't plan to hijack any websites, i do not want your ipb/vB licenses.

i do not need any customer login information to the vB site or IPS site.
again, yes it is risky and i would probably be at risk too.

but to be honest, i have just started this because i need to pay for some books, and i have no interest in selling my site, so i just found this to be a way to generate some money.

i don't exactly have a portfolio nor testimonials, but i did install mods over at http://www.hard2oppose.net. you can talk to the owner there, KP, to ask if [TE] cloud installed mods on his site.
if you go there, you'll see the first news post in the portal mentions me installing stuff on his site.

and if you wish, you can IM me on AIM on agamerzlegend. i'll even open a chatroom so you can talk with KP, the person who owns the site in which i installed mods on.

and yes, this is vital information that will be given to me, but i assure you that i do not want nor need your site or license. your information will NEVER be shared, you can change it after.

i just want to help the community out while getting helped back, so yeah...
again, i understand the risks, but it's just up to trust now

if someone asked you to, would you sign a form so they know they're safe? Probably better for both of you guys

well yes of course, if someone does not trust me, i will attempt to do all i can in my power to help them out and allow them to trust me

Back