• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search Engine Submitter

Hi all

Not sure if this is the right spot for this but I would like to get some feed back on what is the best tool to use when submitting to search engines.

Please tell me why they are the best and/or the program is the best.

Thanks,
Ed

Submit the sites yourself, Search Engine Submitters are not the best, they are not even good.
If you really want your website to be listed do it yourself! its worth the time spent..

Or as I have found, just submit it to google, everytime I only submit it to google all the search places list it lolz

You can also submit a sitemap and then (dofollow) link building. This will have your site get indexed faster. Dofollow directories, blogs, forums, social bookmarking and networking sites are just some of the easiest venues you can build your backlinks at a start.

That's just spam though. which would still get you banned from the search engines ;) remember though, Google and Yahoo aren't the only search engine, word of mouth is still enough.

submitting your site to search engines is useless because if you have a good amount of backlinks built up the spider bots will be able to find your site and index it

i agree with lindaadams as it will not be worth it. submit once, do it at google and the rest is up to you. you can do directory submission, article submission and on page optimization. if your site has a good content, it will most likely get indexed easier.

Submit the sites yourself, Search Engine Submitters are not the best, they are not even good.
If you really want your website to be listed do it yourself! its worth the time spent..

Or as I have found, just submit it to google, everytime I only submit it to google all the search places list it lolz

Well i used some SE submitters, and google, yahoo, msn and some other bots visit my new site regulary, i dont think its wrong..

I have seen some like this tools on the iwebtool. They have plenty of SEO related tools. Browse there and see what they offer.

Back