• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching for free domain host.

Kristoph

I'm looking for a free web host for a site to revolve around music and music-culture. I'd like at least 5 mb of space, and would prefer to have an ad that you can incorporate yourself. However, none of the above are really necessary. I don't need any special code support, just something to get the site up and running until I get on my feet in a new location and can afford to get a paid host.

Can anyone help me out?

Originally posted by Kristoph
I'm looking for a free web host for a site to revolve around music and music-culture. I'd like at least 5 mb of space, and would prefer to have an ad that you can incorporate yourself. However, none of the above are really necessary. I don't need any special code support, just something to get the site up and running until I get on my feet in a new location and can afford to get a paid host.

Can anyone help me out?

I reccomend HyperMart.net. They're fast, let you have all the badwidth you'd probally need. CGI/SSI included. Twenty MBs. You can place the banner by this code:

<!--#echo banner=""-->

If you wanna make it look halfway decent, use this code:

<font size="1" face="tahoma, arial, helvetica, verdana">
<!--#echo banner=""-->
</font>

Back