• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Searching for Reliable Webhosting

RogueFoxx

I am looking for someone who would be willing to set me up with free webhosting for a month or two until I get my website established and my members donations coming in. After the site is established I would be able to start paying for the services. My website would be up very quickly and I would be more than willing to display a link back to the webhost.

A brief description of the the site would be an informational site for the Great Lakes Gaming community. We provide information regarding gaming events, as well as upcoming games. It's also a place for members of the community to get together and meet others from the community and plan LANS etc...
As I said, this would be free for only a short time and then I would be more than able to pay for the services.
This really wouldn't take up too much bandwidth or space, so that shouldn't be a problem.

What I would need is a host that uses CPanel and at least supports FTP, PHP, MySQL and POP3. Would like a host with Quality support since I would be paying for the services shortly.
Also, I have my own domain name and would like to be able to use it and have subdomains as well.

If there are any good hosts out there willing to help me out this could be the beginning of a great business relationship!
Thanks for your time!

Regards,
Chris

Hmm - dunno as they're really looking more for a free trial than continued free hosting - bit of a 50/50 - maybe copy the post to both :)

Hi guys,

Thank you for your generous offers! I really appreciate your willingness to get me underway.

Decker, I have sent you a PM.

Thanks again for your time!

Regards,
-RogueFoxx

Back