• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SearchJuncture and Searchbotz

bryceton

I am always looking for good search affilates and Both of these seem very good in there own way anyone got any experience with them

SearchJuncture: $5 payout earn 60% of the bidded amount
Plus earn 5% of your referrals earnings.

Searchbotz: This one seems too good. most affilate programs make you wait awhile to reseave payout or get a minumum payout not them! every month on the first week they pay you no minimum payout even if its just one cent lol. They say that they wont rull over the money (so your only choice is getting paid every month) (im going to join on the last day of the month and only going to let 1 search be done lol cant wait to get paid my penny). This rule seems to make me think that its more trusted than some sites. oh and... pay you 50% of the bidded amount Plus earn 10% of your referrals earnings and 5% of any money they deposit into their SearchBotz account

Right now im with Revenue pilot though (With my main site) and lookquick with (another one of my sites) But i am Really Considering getting rid of one and using Searchbotz unless theres some people who dont recommend it.

I haven't heard of either of those and a search at geekvillage (probably one ot the biggest ad revenue forums, shows nothing for either company in a search) :eek:

I would approach these with caution, but if you should try them out, please let us know how they perform and if they pay :)

Okay thanks i wont go with SearchJuncture as they are pretty much the same as revenue pilot (exept lower minumum payout) but maybe searchbotz. Now I donno how long searchjuncture been around but I think searchbotz is really new so that probably why theres no mention. mmmm registered on Oct-21st for yea i guesse its new :) I think I will just bookmark the site and visit it again in a few months.

Back