• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

seek and find

but1ercup

Robertson
your daughter born in philadelphia pa at the old olney/Jewish/lawndale hospital on old york road in February 1958 is looking for you. please feel free to call this number anytime if you have information to offer 716 563 0998
:wave:

Yup, this is a total long shot, but there's nothing wrong with it being posted here.

I'm sure there are much more parctical and effective ways for you to find your father, but if you can cover all your angles, that's good too. Best of luck in your search.

I googled the phone number and found the whole story, quite shocking really, and yes she is hitting the appropriate Ancestry sites too.

Hey, imagine her dad was a Webhost or similar.

Well, it's not impossible, but a webhost seems unlikely. She says she was born in 1958. Making her 48. Her Dad at the very least would be pushing 70. I'm not saying it's impossible, but unlikely. But there are greater odds that someone around here knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows her Dad. It's a small world, smaller when we're all connected by the Internet.

ben-mr said:
hMMM HAVEN'T A CLUE WHAT THIS IS ABOUT
sOMONE PUT IT IN THE RIGHT FORUM OR DELEET IT?

ben-mr

Please stop shouting, it's in the right forum and it doesnt need deleting.

Somewhere, in the U.S... I have a half brother who is 43 years old.

Supposedly is a spitting image of my Father.
His first wife kidnapped him when he was three and my Father has never seen him since.

In 1963.

Back