• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking a big filehost. Anyone? :)

XSTREM

Hallo there everyone, and thankyou so much to everyone who provides free space to us! Thank you!

Okay, it's like this:

I have a hobby that is about that I record movies and series with a friend. But the movies are very big sometimes, so I need a filehost that can host big files. I don't need the biggest quota/month but I need atleast 20GB/month. The more the better. :p .
I need atleast 10GB space. Again, the more the better.
SOME of the movies are around 250MB, so the server shall support atleast 300MB max filesize limit.
Hotlinking is appriciated! Actually it's a must!

I know www.eazyshare.net , but they seem to have trouble with their servers at the moment. I can't upload big files.

Does anyone know any servers that support my needs? :)

Thanks in advance!! :wave:

Regards
XSTREM.

Eazyshare does offer it. Why shouldent there be any others?

Oh, and I forgot to say that I am pretty much poor. So I can't effort to pay a webhost. :(

Last edited:
Well there is a reason why they are having problems with their server buddy...that is a huge plan to offer for free. As hosting-shack stated try a budget paid web host; I'm sure you will be more satisfied there!

All The Best,
Diverse Nerds!

Hmpf :( ..

Well. What shall I do. I must pray that Eazyshare gets there servers back up again... If they manage to get there servers back up! They ARE the best free webhost on this planet! ;)

Well I dont think something around 10 dollars a month would be too much to pay, but hey that's just me!

Good luck on your search!

Why, might I ask, is hotlinking a must? I can easily give you what you need and work something out or even put the files up on my popular downloads mirror site, but I cannot allow hotlinking as then I would get nothing in return (as would any other host). If you can live without hotlinking (or direct linking), then PM me and we'll work something out. Thanks. :)

if you need paid hosting, check out x10hosting.com
they offer the best paid plans available

however, if you want to remain a freeloader (like me and many others), x10hosting does offer up to 2.5 gb of space and 45 gb of bandwidth

this is alot more than most hosts will offer; plus, x10hosting is one of the most reliable webhosts currently. i've been with them for almost two years!

if you're interested in signing up for free or paid hosting, please PM me so i can assist you in account creation

Hi Spartan. Does x10hosting allow filehosting without any website on their server?

Yay! Eazyshare is back up!! :D

Back