• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling iPanel License.

mrpanda

looking to sell a verified iPanel license that is owned and can receive free updates until late nov. After that the license is still owned and the user simply needs to purchase service upgrade to continue to use. But the current version is 3.6.x last time i checked.

Anyways here is what I am looking for:
Starting BID: $30
BIN: $40

License tranfer fee is $10 which can be arranged between either the buyer or I.

Last edited:
Hi, i'll pay $40 for the Buy It Now price. Can you have the license verified first? I can make payment via Paypal. Thanks.

verified according to ihostdev

Hello, I've made payment 2 weeks ago and have yet to get the license. You've chosen NOT to reply to my IMs, emails and PMs. If I don't hear from you soon, I'll be doing a chargeback against my credit card and paypal.

Please reply.

Hm... Mr Panda hasn't been online for over a month, maybe he's on vacation? Maybe's he's ran away?

Hm... Mr Panda hasn't been online for over a month, maybe he's on vacation? Maybe's he's ran away?

Well, I saw him online in ICQ and on his own forums but he chose not to reply. I've opened a paypal dispute and will be requesting my credit card company to do a chargeback against that payment.

Scammers like this guy make me sick... :mad:

Too bad you had to experience something like this, generis. Hopefully people seeing this thread will know about him :p

Too bad you had to experience something like this, generis. Hopefully people seeing this thread will know about him :p

Thanks. I sure hope others will not fall into the same trap as myself after reading this. Anyway Ryan from iHostDev was pretty helpful in understanding my situation and I managed to get a license from them which was great as I already bought a new domain and engaged some designers for my new site. Thanks goes to them for their support. :wave:

Back