• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling PhP fox licence

lopesdasilva

Hello,
I´m selling my PhPfox licence that I bought back in january 2011.
Package includes:
-Community licence 299 USD (please check phpfox[dot]com/pricing/ for features)
-Branding removal 49 USD (there is no PhPfox text displayed anywhere on the website)
-Installation 49 USD(I can install it for you on your server)
-Language pack 45,83 USD (portuguese from portugal language pack)
-Contact importer 45 USD (users can import contacts from many social networks and email services)
Total 487,83 USD
domain name popularityshare.com, worth 190 USD by estibot (see appraisal here estibot[dot]com/appraise.php)
Total with domain 677,83 USD
selling for 350 USD or best offer!

Payment by paypal.
If you are interested, please pm me
thank you

I also have a phpFox license with branding removal & Liftime Upgrades & Support
I would sell it for $450.00 I would also include a license for the Business Directory w/ Check Ins & PBAY Auctions + User Stores + Affiliates From PHPFoxMods.net for $550.00

Last edited:
The reason why Im asking $550.00 is not only is their a Business Directory w/ Check Ins & PBAY Auctions + User Stores + Affiliates license From PHPFoxMods.net with it but it's also a phpFox license with branding removal & Liftime Upgrades & Support. You can't get this any more because PHP Fox nolong has them.

Also note that if you think it's expensive and you want to offer a lower price feel free to offer me a lower price I may take it.

But I will go go below $400.00 for it.

Wow thats expensive!
Both of them are.

Back