• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling: Post2Host.com (Domain)

Corazu

GO HABS GO
NLC
I've been on the fence for the last little while as to what to do with this domain. I've been wanting to develop the site but I don't think I have the time or resources to pour into it, and it seems the market for it is way too flooded to be very profitable. On top of that I have a ton of other ideas to move to that will likely be a bit more profitable, fun etc.

Therefore, I'm looking at selling this domain I have under my belt:

post2host.com

DNSScoop rates it at $322, because there isn't much for pagerank, and linkbacks are few. However, it has amazing name power.

Send me an offer by PM, email (admin@post2host.com) or post it if you want..also looking at critiques of it.

Keep in mind this is a conditional thing, if I don't see an offer I like, I'm likely going to keep it in case I want to develop it later on.

Regards,

I don't think Cor is looking for such low offers. He's looking for a buyer who's INTERESTED in establishing the domain and will buy it over for a high price.

Well he said the said depended if he liked the offer or not.

I say let them bid, it may get to what your looking for. If not, no loss.

I wouldnt mind this domain, im just waiting to see where it goes :p

Oh I fully plan on letting them bid, I don't think it will get near a level I would sell it for though.

Back