• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Selling professional templates!

freak127

I made all of these templates over the past couple of months, and so far they have been lying around on my hard drive not being used, so I thought I would sell them here.
All templates include the original PSD file and can be coded for you if you wish. If you want to buy any of these templates then please PM me with your offer and the template you want, post it here or email me your offer at freak127@gmail.com
All templates are going cheaply, so just let me know your offer.
Here are the templates, just click on the link to see a larger image.

Template #1 - SOLD

Template #2 - SOLD

Template #3 - AVAILABLE

Template #4 - AVAILABLE

More templates coming ;) .

EDIT: Template #1 and #2 removed due to sale. More templates to come though.
EDIT2: Template #4 added and up for sale.

Last edited:
It's a good idea if you say price range somehow :)
It's good design, I am considering to buy it somehow.

Thanks for the fast responses.
Anyway, there is no price range. Just let me know your offer and if it is reasonable enough then I will accept it ;) .
If you want to buyout the template, as in so you are the only person who has it, then please add $5 to your bid. This way, it will guarantee you have a unique website style :) .

Reuploaded it to ImageShack.us. It should be working fine now. Please let me know if there are any more problems.

EDIT: Added a new template to the first post. Template #4 is now up for sale.

Last edited:
I'm sure I've seen 3 & 4 somewhere before and the copyright 'yoursite.com' at the bottom doesn't make me think different. Nor does the added standard latin filler text.

If they are PSD's what did you use to create the origionals?

I used Adobe Photoshop CS2 to create the originals, and I made them myself. The copyright at the bottom means you can change it to your own website.
I used this site ot automatically create the filler text:

http://www.lipsum.com/

i could make 3 and 4 templates in windows paint there not bad templates but there nothing special i wana see 1 and 2 templates :(

Templates 3 and 4 are very simple, my work has improved greatly since then ;)
Sorry, but part of the deal when I sold the templates was that they were unique, and I would remove the images from any of my sales posts/offers.

The name of the font on the buttons is Silkscreen. The font used in the rest of the template is Tahoma ;)

Last edited:
Back