• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

servefast..servfast or raptorservers which 1?

LpServer

I dont know where this should be so sorry if i made a mistake :confused4 .
I have a question regarding raptorservers and servefast are they both the same company?
Wasnt the owner involved in some dirty business before?
Also why would the owner or rapotrservers ask me for a free gameserver and teamspeak server to sponsor his clan so they can play? :shame:
Im just curious but how old is this guy is and what are his ethics in this industry, can you please clarify all this cause your looking shady towards me sorry man :confused4. Its just ive seen u banned from other forums and other problem have arisen so are you the same company?

Last edited:
I am a worker for Raptorservers.com, witch purchased ServeFast.net as well we are looking at purchasing Inversed Network.

i cannot comment on the status of how servefast.net was run, but can assure that our company does not run that way, this is why we offer a 30day money back garrenty. No questions asked, on most circumstances.

Next question is why are you using this account then. The answer is we are using this account until our site is fully completed at witch time we will release our new accounts on the forums, and we will then not be using any names that deal with servefast

The reason we are using this as well is to make sure people are aware that we purchased a company, this also showing in some sences that we are able to stay financialy upright.

Yes LpServers, i do know and we talked about this. Our company is experimenting in having an Community like AdminFederation on the gaming world. For this reason we have incorporated a Cal-O dod team as well as a Cal-M Cs1.6 team. These teams had contacted you, regarding sponsorships, reasons are out of my control, as I have no possible answer other then, all we offer them is a financial backbone if they are in need of something they cannot get themselves.

We want to show gamers that not only Raptorservers.com but other companys are just as good and have just as good quality services, so if we cannot provide them with there needs, and they notice that our gamers have been sponsored by a company, there contact them next. And hopefully be able to work something out.

Regarding being banned on other forums, I would take it you are refering to devshed?? If so the reasons given to us by the owner of ServeFast.net (James) was that he had posted a few posts refering to a plan, but left no contact information or prices or anything else, basicly spamming up the forums. He assured me they were mistakes, as he didnt read the rules. And im sure as most people know that deal with devshed, after 2 warnings you get a 7day ban.

Anyways im sorry for confusion, and hopefully Carr and community, this will clear things up a little bit more. As well the company your refering to about diry business was ServFast i belive its ServFast.net but it could be .com they are being investigated by the BB and I do belive there is also FBI claims or something about them. I cannot recall what I have read now on that company.

Last edited:
ok well thanks for clearing that up. Im glad you didnt take this the wrong way but i am glad you did what you just did and cleared up the whole situation. Now if you could not spam my email inbox :p and if you explained more about this federation thing you are talking about you might have a deal on your hands with us. You never told em anything about that before so sponsorship is a consideration in our NYC area. You can contact me more.

Okay well would you like me to contact you or the member on the team? No problem with the clearification of things. Im not sure why they spammed your email box, but like I said on MSN, Ill make sure that one dont happen again.

Also on a side note, I think your site is down. lol.. I tryied to bring it up as im looking for a few other ideas for our site, and i wanted to see what you had done for graphics of games hosted, but your site was unresponsive.. Could just have been me, but check it out.

Also, so theres no more questions in the later days, were looking at purchasing Renegade Network, there mostly a ventrilo company at this time. We are looking at purchasing there company, or merdging togther to forum a more secure sale for gamers, so we may end up with a company name of Renegade Hosting or something on that line, depending on the deals we can make with them.

yea i know our site is down, we host it with another company we strictly use our boxes for gameservers and we do not host our site on our boxes for security reasons, such as dos and kiddie scripts. so ill check up on the site, we might be moving to a small host for our site. but yea just contact me on msn our nyc boxes and chicago wont be up till wednesday, but we have cali/texas up so we can get you situated if we work something out.

Yes very smart move on your part, i have a seperate system hosted all my itself, with no other servers, and then my billing is at a different spot. just incase.

Okay ill watch for you on msn, are you on at this time? cause im not sure if i removed your account as its my personal email..lol

yep i am on look at the left side of this post for my msn as i dont want to post my msn so every guest can view it here.

Back