• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server monitoring with reboot?

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
I'm just looking around for some server monitoring that also includes reboots.

I've had a look around various server monitoring websites but I haven't came across a one that offers to reboot the server if it's down.

I know some server management companies offer this but I only need server monitoring and not management.

Hopefully you guys know of some companies that offer this. :)

Why not buy a cheap VPS, run a cronjob every 5 minutes to check the status, if down get it to interact with your APC and reboot it..

Why not buy a cheap VPS, run a cronjob every 5 minutes to check the status, if down get it to interact with your APC and reboot it..

I believe that is the best suggestion as that I'm sure there are several offsite monitoring tools but they might be more expensive then VPS

I decided to go with Platinum Server Management. They done some work for me recently and I was very impressed with how fast they done it.

Back