• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

serverorigin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal is not showing a refund as per my talks with Starcraftmazter. His original order was for $51.00. Due to this being a year old and we would like to resolve the situation. We have offered $63.00 of credit and we will reimburse his original order with an equivalent package or one of our currently listed packages. If he doesn't wish to go that route, we will work out an alternative.

I honestly do not know why the Paypal case system shows one thing for me and not to him. I also do not understand how we show it as being refunded and it not being. Although, I have verified his screenshots from his Paypal interaction so far and his statements are valid. Paypal says it wasn't refunded but they tell us that a partial refund was given. Searching through our Paypal logs we show "Issued Refund" but otherwise no other information. At this point, we would like to just fix the situation with whatever way is best and move on.

We have not heard back from him at this time.

Last edited:
I see some people in this thread judging serverorigin and calling the company fishy, or even worse, a scam. What are you basing this on? Accusations from one person who didn't even feel it was necessary to keep trying to contact serverorigin? I agree with Decker for that matter. Starcraftmazter didn't want to get in trouble calling them, but he did felt it was necessary to post this thread.

I launched a paypal dispute, but those fascist bastards didn't resolve in my favor because it was a virtual item (wtf?????).

Why the "wtf"? PayPal is known not to intervene when it comes to virtual services, simply because there's no way for them to know who is right and who isn't. You're using PayPal so you should be aware of their policy.

Look, it would cost a lot of money to ring from Australia to USA, and if all that will happen is I will get hung up on, like megaforcetkd - which is exactly what I predicted, then it is a further waste of money. Now what kind of an idiot would I have to be to do that?

Ever heard of Voice Over IP? SkypeOut for example? Costs just a few cents. That's almost less than your bandwidth costs for posting this thread.

What I'm trying to say is: I see other hosts commenting on this issue (like Blood Host) trying to make serverorigin look bad. It looks to me that they are only doing that because theoretically serverorigin is a competitor, so if serverorigin gets a bad name, more potential sales for them. Really immature if you ask me. There's no need for other hosts to start picking sides here, because your opinions simply are not objective and therefore irrelevant.

Last edited:
You realise those comments are from....almost a year back.
As such your comments are as outdated as my replies.

Anyway, the matter is being resolved over PMs, and I'm sure we'll both post the conclusion.

You realise those comments are from....almost a year back.
As such your comments are as outdated as my replies.

Anyway, the matter is being resolved over PMs, and I'm sure we'll both post the conclusion.

The post I am referring to was posted by Blood Host on August 19th, 2007. You are right, this issue is outdated, so that's another reason why Blood Host shouldn't have said what he thinks about serverorigin. You know what I find fishy? Hosting providers using Templatemonster templates.

You know what I find fishy? Hosting providers using Templatemonster templates.
That shouldn't matter if their services are up to spec, it is an age old thread and serverorigin taking the time now to try and sort it out even though his PP log shows a refund left his account is to commended, Starcraftmazter is now being quite diplomatic(ish :p) about it so IMO lets leave them to it to sort out and one last post from each as it's resolved then we know all is okay and situation amicably resolved. :angel:

ServerOrigin.Com has issued a full refund in the amount of $51.00 as per the buyers request.

We can provide a screenshot if necessary. Starcraftmazter please verify.

Thanks for everyones support.

Cool, Good on ya ServerOrigin!

@Radix: Do you have to be mean to absolutely everybody who doubts you? You go on at me, Blood Host and pretty much everyone else.

Good on both of you for a public happy ending :)
+ rep (Starcraftmazter - that'll be a first for you from me LOL)

Unfortunately as you both have rep disabled it won't make any difference ROTFL, but it's the though that counts :D

@Radix: Do you have to be mean to absolutely everybody who doubts you? You go on at me, Blood Host and pretty much everyone else.

I'm not mean to you. I even gave you advice in your threads and links to references for you to learn. I took time to search those out for you, but thanks for calling me mean. I do disagree with you sometimes yes, but I think everyone disagreed with what you did. I just have a different way of showing my disagreement. No offense though. As for Blood Host: He was the one being mean. There was no need for him to insult serverorigin, he didn't have anything to do with this and only wanted serverorigin to look bad. That's not fair in my opinion, so I felt it was necessary to defend serverorigin. Again, that is mean? Please specify the "everyone else" you're talking about.

I'm not mean to you. I even gave you advice in your threads and links to references for you to learn. I took time to search those out for you, but thanks for calling me mean. I do disagree with you sometimes yes, but I think everyone disagreed with what you did. I just have a different way of showing my disagreement. No offense though. As for Blood Host: He was the one being mean. There was no need for him to insult serverorigin, he didn't have anything to do with this and only wanted serverorigin to look bad. That's not fair in my opinion, so I felt it was necessary to defend serverorigin. Again, that is mean? Please specify the "everyone else" you're talking about.

I was just playing around and everyone took me seriously. :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back