• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SG Erikson lookalike

Originally posted by syd
I have NO clue who that is...
Finally! A time when someone other than me doesn't have a clue about who/what someone is talking about.

I could really care less about soccer. I don't follow it, nor would I ever want too.

Originally posted by chicos
their football team.

you guys must watch absolutely no tv
I don't know about Oz, but here the TV is movies from the 80's and cooking shows for the most part.

Originally posted by Blank Verse

I'd appreciate it if I wasn't referred to as nobody.

Obviously I wasn't refering to every single person, but you KNOW that in general, soccer is not something that the average Canadian cares about.

Originally posted by syd

Obviously I wasn't refering to every single person, but you KNOW that in general, soccer is not something that the average Canadian cares about.
It's the same in America.

Originally posted by syd

No I know, but since someone around here got banned, I have to pick up the slack and get offended by anything anyone says.

Originally posted by bigperm
It's the same in America.

Not as much man. I live here and really enjoy soccer. many people care about it, it's just that the American soccer leage totally sucks. In a few years just watch, soccer will be more popular here than you might think. Especially now, when USA is doing very well in the World Cup. If they beat the Mexicans, soccer might just explode here.

Originally posted by adizlaja

Not as much man. I live here and really enjoy soccer. many people care about it, it's just that the American soccer leage totally sucks. In a few years just watch, soccer will be more popular here than you might think. Especially now, when USA is doing very well in the World Cup. If they beat the Mexicans, soccer might just explode here.

Even if they win. They havent accomplished much.

Back