• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Share Good Tips for Web Designing

jennyjackson

Professional Layout Design: Ensure that your site is professionally designed with lots of white spaces.Take extra efforts to use fonts that would be available in all machines.

Simple Navigation: Navigation of links is a key area in site designing. Focus on a uniform site navigation before site designing, so that we do not forget to add links later. Try using drop down menus for your main topics in case there are too many links.

Minimum Load Time: For optimum load time minimize using graphics and flash. Also see to that your site doesn’t have any unwanted HTML tags.

Suitable for all screen Resolutions: Ensure that the site is designed
in a way that it is visually appealing for all resolutions.

Compatible for all Browsers:Test if the site functions correctly in
all the browsers like IE,Mozilla,Opera,Netscape

please share more tips so help me and all

Ensure that your site is professionally designed with lots of white spaces.
I like the suggestion for lots of white space as that is probably why the Google Home Page looks so great. I also like red, white and black, or bright orange, white and black or navy blue, red and white in colours. I prefer Sans serif fonts, at least 12 pt and a neat and clean design.
:)

Back