• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Share VPS (Personal)

fireshark

So like, you need a server for something, but don't have money to buy one that supports your needs?

Well, I have this VPS from Smokyhosts, which I got with some crazy 50% coupon that doesn't exist anymore. This VPS is ideal if you have some random network requirements....

Specs:
300mhz CPU Share
384 MB RAM ~burst 768 MB
50gb space
unmetered 10mbps bandwidth (~3300gb/month)
cPanel/WHM

If you're interested, we'd share the VPS and you could do whatever you want with it, just help me pay for some of it.

Remember, this VPS is $50/month at Smokyhosts, if you share it with me you only have to pay a quarter of that.

Please feel free to respond to this thread or PM me if you are interested.

dude, you can get a better VPS for the same price.
i think you should research your options and companies.
edit: i'm not trashing your offer by the way, just letting you know there are more options than staying put at your current host.

oh yeah, i'm not interested in your offer, i'm just telling you that you can get what you are paying for WAY cheaper than you are right now. or pay the $50 and get a better one. that way you could actually charge someone half the price, for something worth that.

Hes paying 25.

He had a 50% off for life coupon i think.

So anyone doing this deal with him would be paying 1/2 of the $25. Making it 12.50 per month.

Only one problem with an otherwise good offer - WHM/cPanel will eat the base RAM, if there was a way to increase it to 512 then I would say to anyone interested to go for it :) (if they're happy sharing a root login on a VPS)

WHM/cPanel does eat the base RAM, but there's enough to go by. It can be increased to 512MB for $5 (2.50 to you).

Back