• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

shared hosting

weedfreak2012

looking for shared hosting with the fallowing specs

linux or openbsd

30 day trial

paid domain registeration

irc allow

shoutcast allowed

storeing of mp3s allow

legal adult content allowed

ssh

cpanel

myBB forum software

fantastico

lots of scripts

ftp

mysql

mail

c-panel

for this my budget is $20.00 per month

thanks merry christmas and happy new years :)

Well, your budget is highly enough to find a perfect host suitable for your needs.
I recommend you to choose time-tested web hosting provider in order to be sure that it will not play disappear.

Actually, I think it will be hard to find a decent host that is willing to offer you shell access, the ability to run IRC, shoutcast hosting AND allow MP3 files. They could get burned because of the legality of MP3 files these days. IRC is also hard to find in a shared hosting environment because of security issues. All I can say is good luck. Don't jump on anything too soon. Do some reasearch about the offers that you receive. I am sure a lot of kiddies will offer you the world for your $20 request and then disappear a few months later.

looking for shared hosting with the fallowing specs

I can do the following:
linux or openbsd
30 day trial
legal adult content allowed
myBB forum software
lots of scripts
ftp
mysql
mail

I can't do these:
paid domain registeration
irc allow
shoutcast allowed
ssh
cpanel
storeing of mp3s allow

Mind if I ask what type of site you are going to be hosting?

its going to be a website about the use of marijuana by adults 18 or older with
forums guestbook irc and radio station wich im hopeing be up new years eve also be dicussion bout growing and drug testing industal hemp etc all is perfectlly legal since medical use is legal in 15 states it all will be 100% legal
lets talk on msn jimbeam237@hotmail.com see you there happy holidays

If you're searching for an unlimited web hosting provider, look no further than AllWebHost Hosting. Renowned for its exceptional performance and robust features, AllWebHost offers unlimited SSD storage, bandwidth, email accounts, and databases, enabling you to grow your website without limitations.

Looking for shared web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year.

Get 35% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH35 to avail of this offer.

M2H is the best web hosting provider. For shared hosting, our basic plan starts at $1 per month. It includes services like Softaculous Script Installer, a one-click site builder, Disaster recovery backups, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Back