• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

shifthalflife.net needs hosting have over 10000 vists per month

X3r0X said:
Haha dont make me laugh. My hosting is bad? The entire time I hosted you, I allowed you to have several days where the ads weren't placed on your website, I also hosted 2 websites of yours (another which didnt display the ads for several days), we had around 30 minutes downtime for 2 months and myself and my mate helped you out several times getting your website online. As for your 53000+ hits, you dont get 53000+ hits out of some 60mb or less traffic, I now regret not taking a screenshot of your bandwidth for the month just so I could put the outrageous claims to rest.

Perhaps you should have abided by our agreements in the first place and then your website would have never had to have been deleted. Just because your website cannot live up to the expectations that you laid out in your agreement doesnt mean that you can take it out on someone that was hosting you, for FREE.

Look, to put it simply you can claim that you have those traffic statistics, I dont really care I know what happens on my server and I dont care if you think you do either. But dont dare to call my host "bad" because I didnt want someone hogging up space on my server and promising to give, but getting no traffic what so ever. Thats called caring mate.

:eek2:
Are you surprised ? :p
Nothing new.
True value is appreciated only when you do not get what you were getting earlier and now need it desperately.

And that is why reading TOS is important. Many people :shame: to TOS and just agree, only to curse later.

Peace.

Thomas

Back