• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

short term free hosting, maybe leading to paid

harris24982

hi

i'm looking for short term free hosting (around 24 hours maybe less) to set up a tube ace script,

my friend is looking to do a youtube style site, he wants to see the tubeace script working and test it out for a while before decideing if he wants to go ahead,
while the site is up it would have some adult videos on it (as thats the site i run and have the xml feeds for to show him it working/let him test it out,

if he goes ahead he would be willing to pay to host with you if you offer him this service,

the site would need very low bandwidth as it wouldn't be live, not too big space a free subdomain

and the following server requirements to run the script, if anyone already hosts a tube ace script that would be perfect as we know the host would support it

Server Requirements:
Apache UNIX Web Server
PHP 4.2 +
MySQL 4.1.2+
GD 2*
Cron Jobs*
FFmpeg

thank you

Isnt tube ace like 200$ to buy? Why would someone dish out 200$ if they arent sure if they want to do something for sure?

Back